Re: [OM] IMG: Spring on the Aga

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Spring on the Aga
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 14:26:49 -0400
Mine new costs over $25,000.  We bought it used on EBay for $2500 and it
was going to cost about that much to ship it here.  Tom insured it for the
actual value.  It was damaged during shipping because they didn't know they
had to take it apart to ship it.  The shipping company declared it a total
loss.  We had it refurbished, cleaned and the burner replaced and it's just
like new.  They actually paid us to buy it.

Tina

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 2:19 PM, Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In the UK an Aga is an essential accessory for all "yummy mummies".
>
> Here in Ireland, a "range" (the generic term for that kind of cooker) is
> still common in many households. Generally fired by solid fuel or oil, they
> are often left running 24/7. Aga's are really expensive here though. The
> common local brand is a Stanley.
>
> Mike
>

> --

Tina Manley