Re: [OM] IMG: Bangkok cityscape pano - CHRIS B

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Bangkok cityscape pano - CHRIS B
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 10:02:09 +0100
Thanks Chris.

In fact Alice bought this lens when she purchased the XT-20 instead of having a
duplicate in our toolkit.
She discovered it was slightly too heavy for herself, and she soon asked for my
(lighter, shorter yet better) 18-55.
I had also taken the 70-230 and the 1.4, 35mm which remained stuck in my bag or
in the hotel safes, in part due to the swap.

Amities
Philippe