Re: [OM] IMG: Street Food Porn in Bangkok

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Street Food Porn in Bangkok
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 23:33:46 -0700
On 3/20/2018 10:50 PM, Philippe wrote:
To Jayanand who wrote he loves and feeds on street food when in Thailand.
Actually, we tried some, not the insects though, but globally found it way too hot for
our werstern palates …

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Thailand/2018-TH-9.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Thailand/2018-TH-9.jpg.html>

Those are nice street food journalism.

I can't figure out the distortion, though. The heads are obviously distorted. If I try applying PTLens correction, the heads just get worse. Manual correction that makes the heads look right makes lines curved.

Confused Phrenology Moose