Re: [OM] Rock and Light

Subject: Re: [OM] Rock and Light
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 09:09:03 -0800
> Very boring indeed, Ken.  It’s so boring I could put it on my wall . . .

Thank you.

My problem is that every time I get a favorite, it gets replaced by
another shot. However, there is one picture that has grown great legs
and I've got a big print of it hanging in the office.

Another thing is interpretation. Every few weeks I get an idea on how
to interpret a picture differently. This particular picture underwent
three different variations until this one. And I've got another one in
the works that is also pretty slick. Oh well, push yourself away from
the computer and just shoot more.

AG