Re: [OM] IMG: Survivor

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Survivor
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 13:42:54 -0700
On 3/14/2018 1:34 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Still too cold for comfortable yard work.  Got a lot that needs attention. :-(

I have an unorthodox treatment for dandelions. I have a small, hand vacuum in the garage. I let them bloom, and start to go to seed, then vacuum off the seed heads.

Over several years, the number each year has gone down a lot. Could be other factors, as well, but reproduction control seems to work pretty well - and is very easy. :-)

Light Work Moose