[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: Brussels--cold and beautiful

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: Brussels--cold and beautiful
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 11:31:54 +0100
Last week I was in Brussels for a couple of days, and all the images in the
weekly blog are from those two days. It was unusually sunny and unusually cold
in Brussels, so I devoted much of my time to indoor activities which, besides
work of course, included a visit to BOZAR (word play on “beaux arts”), a nice
art museum in the centre where I saw a wonderful exhibition by French painter
Fernand Léger, whose work I had not seen before. This is one of things I really
enjoy when travelling—looking at art—since Alicante, for all its attractions,
is a bit short on culture.

It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2132

Nathan