Re: [OM] IMGS: Norway Edit

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Norway Edit
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 11:26:30 -0800
On 2/21/2018 6:41 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
PESO:

I've started editing the 6000+ photos I took in Norway and Sweden.  I'll be
posting some of them on pBase:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/167033532

and hit Previous until you get to something you've already seen!  Most of
these are with the SL and 24-90 but I'll branch out later.

A nice travelog. I'm afraid the preset or whatever you use on most of the scenic shots doesn't do much for me. If that's what's needed to sell stock, oh well.

What stand out in my mind are the balancing rock, duck, sea eagle, blown glass, but I enjoyed going through them all, then put on a fleece jacket. :-)

Oh yeah, I liked the contrast of the Radisson Blu to the high tech, high rise one in we stayed in one night in Guwahati, India.

Brrrrr Moose