Re: [OM] Olympus Viewer 3

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Viewer 3
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 11:22:47 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I would never think of doing it on dialup.  That file is 131M, and it
would take more than 16 hours.

     Yep, we've had all sorts of hacker problems at the coffee shop, and that
situation has been going from bad to worse.  I'm thinking of taking a wiped
flash drive over to the university library and downloading it there.

>If you are at home on your dial-up connection, you can directly blame
>your Internet provider for being the worst in the country.
>
>If you are at the coffee shop, you're on a public WiFi connection with
>who knows what sniffers, flow control and what-knot going on.
>
>If you are at the coffee shop, there is also a chance that you are
>subject to a MITM attack and all bets are off.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson