Re: [OM] WANT: Donor/Salvage Bellows

Subject: Re: [OM] WANT: Donor/Salvage Bellows
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 06:28:28 -0500
Cc: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have one I can send.  In this case just for $20 + the price of shipping .    How about $35 total.

***********************
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane
Huntington  NY  11743-4714
omtech1@xxxxxxxx >< www.zuiko.com

On 2/28/2018 1:09 PM, Jan Steinman via olympus wrote:
I’m looking for a “donor” bellows for a custom bellows project I’m working on.

The foldy bits must be in good shape. The other bits can be ugly or even
non-functional. Mounts unimportant, but extra points if they are functional OM
parts for my junk box.

Need 150mm (6”) of travel, to get my 135/4.5 to go to 1:1. Doing tilt-shift, so
wider is better than trying to tilt-shift while looking down a soda straw.

Let me know what ‘cha got, and what ‘cha need to get for it.

:::: As I try, without sounding like an idiot, to define the kind of economy best
suited for sustainable farming, I think of the old monastic farm and then I do sound
like an idiot. -- Gene Logsdon <http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Gene+Logsdon>
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality Co-op <http://www.ecoreality.org/> ::::