[OM] Weather Report

Subject: [OM] Weather Report
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 16:43:41 -0900
Just to let you guys know, the Schnozz-B&B is definitely open for
business. It's sled dog season right now, but the days are getting
MUCH longer and it's an amazing winter wonderland. Photographically,
frozen-heaven.

The scenery is stunning. You'll risk excessive photon wear on your
lenses because of the picture opportunities. It ain't summer, but
consider that a blessing because of no bugs and the bears are mostly
dormant.

Flying to Alaska is VERY inexpensive on Alaska Airlines. We'll put up
with Zuikoholics as long as they aren't too scary. And I've got
zillions of hours of vacation time to use. As to scary? Well, let's
see.... Jim? Not scary. BillB? Not scary. Moose? Scary, but Alaska
Normal. BobW? Scary by every definition. ;)

AG