[OM] Cash

Subject: [OM] Cash
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:45:15 -0800
Cc: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Officer pulls up.  Son.  Our system just alerted us you purchased a kilo of
sodium thiosulphate with your iPhone. Where you going with those chemicals?

Officer, I need my fix. I told that to the shopkeeper

Officer.  Stern. Gun drawn.
Step out of the car hands on your head now a------

Sfx back up police cars screech to a halt.  Guns drawn.  Officers leap out

Cash has benefits

Sent from my iPhone