[OM] IMG: From the Archives

Subject: [OM] IMG: From the Archives
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 13:47:39 -0600
I pulled two B&W images from my archives as a part of a discussion with Jim Shulman about early Kodak Plus-X film.  I thought I might as well share them with others.  Shortly after arriving in Tullahoma, TN, I joined the local chapter of the Jaycees, and, since I had a camera, I was tapped to document the 1954 Pancake Breakfast fund-raiser.  One of my photos was published in the State Jaycees newspaper, which is the extent of my photo publications.  These were taken with my Leica IIIa and coated Elmar 50/3.5 on Kodak Plus-X, with development in my small darkroom above the apartment staircase.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20070711-jaycee+pancake.JPG.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20070712-Tullahoma+Jaycees+Pancake+Breakfast+07+54.JPG.html

Jim also has a photo of Aunt Jemima at a promotional event that same year.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA