Re: [OM] IMG: Telyt-R 250 with Shoulder Stock

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Telyt-R 250 with Shoulder Stock
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 14:56:12 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Got my shoulder stock in the mail this morning, and my initial impression
is that this will be a very useful accessory.  Now I understand what the 1/4-20
threaded hole on the bottom end of the Mobilgrip is for.  For me, this will
work best on the left shoulder so that my right hand is free for focusing,
shutter, etc.

>     I had thought of making one with a wooden stock and an aluminum
>slide, but this one is more versatile as you can adjust the camera tilt.
>

>>Looks like it ought to do the job.  For me, it is taking a while to
>>figure out the most comfortable adjustments, but it works.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson