[OM] Morning Moon

Subject: [OM] Morning Moon
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 19:11:18 -0800
As a well known night owl, as I finished my tooth/gum ablutions near 3 this morning, I noticed the moon floating in streaks of light clouds.

Grabbed tripod and camera, snuck through bedroom quietly and set up on deck in the dark. Of course, by then the perfect setting had gone, but I got one I like anyway. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22697>

With the moon so much brighter than the surroundings it slightly illuminates, it's moon alone exposed properly or blown out moon, so it looks more like a sunset. :-)

Loony Moose