[OM] Anyone out there selling off higher enfold film stuff

Subject: [OM] Anyone out there selling off higher enfold film stuff
From: Bob Benson <bob.benson91@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 10:50:33 -0600
Here's what I replied to Mark:  I thought y'all might be amused by the
evidence of a (film) life well lived -- it's been about 45 years since the
first OM1 given to me, last film shot a couple of years ago.   The only
things sold off previously were a few long lenses;  sold thru what was the
"#bay valet" service.  Not a particularity successful experience.

OK ... here's what I've got.

OM2     5 bodies

OM2s   4 bodies

OM2n   5 bodies

OM3     1 body

OM4t    5 bodies

OM4ti   1 body

21      3.5    MC

21      2.0

24      2.8    MC

28      1.8

28      1.8    MC

28      2.0    MC

28      3.5    g.zuiko

28      2.8

35      2.0    f.zuiko

35      2.0    MC

50      1.4

50      1.4    g.zuiko

50      1.8    MC

50      1.8    f.zuiko

50      1.8    f.zuiko

50      1.8    made in japan

50      1.8    made in japan

100    2.0

100    2.8    MC

100    2.8

100    2.8    f.zuiko

135    2.8    MC

180    2.8    MC

35-105  3.5-4.5

35-105  3.5-4.5

2 T32 Flash

1 T20 Flash

1 F280 Flash

( A lot of the lenses and bodies were part of estate kits purchases [e.g.,
an OM2, plus 2-3 lenses.]  My faves were the 2.0's and the later 50's.
Oddly my fave body was the OM2s.)