Re: [OM] OT: Weather Down Under

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Weather Down Under
From: David Thatcher <plusphoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 12:07:02 +1030
This has been a really bizarre summer so far...  I'm in Adelaide (about
720mi east of Sydney), and we've only had a few hot days, and those
nowhere near as hot as even last year.

We're only 5-1/2 weeks into our summer (Dec 1 - Feb28/29), so there's
plenty of time yet for the usual heatwave... :)

davidt