Re: [OM] Looking for macro, om 80 bellows? - Results!

Subject: Re: [OM] Looking for macro, om 80 bellows? - Results!
From: Nicholas Travers <stawastawa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018 00:38:48 -0800
I thought I would share a few finds from my holiday digitizing spree.  I
used the 80mm macro and a Vivitar bellows unit.  I intend to replace it
with an OM version and cut out one of the adapters I was using on it - I
have another crate to go through on the next visit!

It was such a joy to Look at the slides, Throwing the images onto a blank
wall in the kitchen, clicking around the 140 slide carousel...
It was especially neat and wild to see pictures of objects that I still
interact with 20-40 years later, (chairs paintings).

https://www.flickr.com/gp/stawastawa/XWv8F8

~nicholas

-- Nicholas Travers
    shoot film <https://lifeofstawa.wordpress.com/portfolio/>