Re: [OM] Where to sign?

Subject: Re: [OM] Where to sign?
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 12:53:25 -0500 (EST)
I have always done what watercolorists and such do: leave a band of white paper
around the image. Sign directly below the print, title at left, signature at
right with date. Signing on the image can be problematic, and signing on the
reverse is pointless, and if not careful, will telegraph through to the face. I
use a pencil on matte papers and a drafting pen on gloss.