Re: [OM] Solstice Sunrise

Subject: Re: [OM] Solstice Sunrise
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 15:39:30 -0800
On 12/27/2017 3:00 PM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
Just curious has anyone tried Affinity Photo?

Trying it now. Too soon for a review....

Yeah, messing around with Affinity and Darktable. With my current focus on WA Raw conversion, I can say that lens correction profiles (both from Lensfun) don't seem to so anything in Affinity and work in DT.

Clearly, nobody is getting close to DxO for lens profiles.

I've also been playing around with panos in Hugin vs. PS and do lots of focus
stacks, so those will be up in Affinity.

Buried in Apps Moose