[OM] Nathan's PAD 23/12/2017: an afternoon with Lluis

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 23/12/2017: an afternoon with Lluis
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 17:10:46 +0100
Yesterday I spent a wonderful afternoon eating lunch with our street
photographer extraordinaire Lluis at a very traditional local bar in
Barceloneta (with the added  bonus of watching Barcelona win 3-0 at Real Madrid
on the bar’s TV). Afterwards, we spent a couple of hours walking around the
neighbourhood El Raval, chatting and taking pictures. Three images.

The advanced accounting system at bar Electricitat:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-mXZHk27/A

Lluis adjusting his settings in sharp, late afternoon sunlight:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-bdWjr4D/A

And finally, Lluis demonstrating, once again, his awesome powers over the
opposite sex:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-DzL5N6z/A

Gracies, Lluis!

Nathan