[OM] Nathan's PAD 8/12/2017: a lady and her dog

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 8/12/2017: a lady and her dog
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017 07:00:06 +0100
I cycled to Jijona yesterday (we had the day off due to some obscure religious
holiday). The town had its annual Christmas fair, so the main street was full
of people strolling among the stands and of course eating and drinking at the
many outdoor tables. I noticed a cute little dog with a winter coat and asked
its human if I could take a picture. The very friendly lady tried her best to
get the doggie to pose for me, but with little luck—the critter was just too
hyper. But I got a nice image of her smile instead:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-x43wBtG/A

And eventually the dog did calm down, allowing me to take this picture:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-D6HfZgT/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman