Re: [OM] IMG: Reaching.................

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Reaching.................
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 16:26:46 -0500
  They have little odor when fresh. Fresh taste is a little grassy like a
good olive oil. Cooking brings out the asparagus taste. Many years ago,
while working in a local natural habitat zoo, I noticed the Black bears
loved to eat these so I gave them a try. Wasn't until years later my
Grandmother told me that people around here had been eating them for years.

Charlie (channeling Euel Gibbons)