Re: [OM] OT: Upcoming Weather

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Upcoming Weather
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 07:58:49 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Never mind.  That annoying band of high pressure that keeps appearing
anywhere from Baja to Florida killed that forecast off completely.  It's also
killing off any and all early winter storms for the southwest, and we may end
up with the warmest November on record as well as a new record high for
Thanksgiving.

>     Looks like the eastern US is going to experience a strong early
>winter storm next week.  A deep, compact low is forecast to form over
>the Great Lakes beginning Tuesday, forming a strong cold front.
>Interaction with high pressure over the Atlantic will cause this to
>elongate into a teardrop low stretching down to Florida on Thursday.
>
>     Storms such as this have the potential for creating severe
>thuderstorms and tornadoes ahead of the cold front, probably from
>Georgia to New Jersey on Wednesday and Thursday.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson