Re: [OM] IMGS: Portugal Street Scenes

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Portugal Street Scenes
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 10:11:20 -0500
Tina:
Very interesting collection.  When we visited Portugal in 2015, we visited Obidos and Monsaraz. Both places have been spruced up significantly since you visited them. Monsaraz in the mist and wet presents quite a different image from what we saw on a sunny day and 16 years later. I was also surprised how much Obidos has changed since you were there, just eight years before we were.

Martin