[OM] OM bodies for sale Cheep

Subject: [OM] OM bodies for sale Cheep
From: Steve Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 21:30:38 -0400 (EDT)
I have the following OM bodies sitting around doing nothing, and before they
head to eBay, I thought I'd give the list members a chance to pick them up
cheap.  Prices include shipping to lower 48 via USPS.

OM-1N with Shoe 4 Chrome Some scuffing of chrome on bottom plate and where hot
shoe attaches, but no brassing.  Paint wear on film back, especially on the
film box lid holder where it is mostly gone around the border.  Works fine, and
even includes the correct battery that still has a little juice left in it.
Light seal foam for back door has been replaced.  1-13 focusing screen.  Comes
with body cap.  $50

OM-2 with Shoe 3  Chrome  Works fine, some wear on chrome where straps rubbed
(strap rings are missing) but no brassing.  Minimal paint wear on back.  Small
dent in top of pentaprism.  1-3 focusing screen.  Comes with body cap.  $50

OM-4 Black  Works - but viewfinder information does not appear.  I think
there's a wire loose or bad contact somewhere as it did come on once or twice
for a moment while I was testing it.  Light seals for back door have been
replaced.  Paint wear on back, especially on film box lid holder where much
silver is showing through and also where straps rubbed on camera top.  1-1
focusing screen with scrapes on it - will probably need to be replaced.  Comes
with body cap.  $40

Photos available upon request.

Steve Troy