Re: [OM] Recent review of OMZ 24mm/2.8 on A7 series--Is the latest versi

Subject: Re: [OM] Recent review of OMZ 24mm/2.8 on A7 series--Is the latest version a different optical formula?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 21:26:58 -0700
On 10/18/2017 2:30 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
I'm not sure what the variation is with the third version. It might just be
ring imprinting.

I think it's just the overall change they went through of removing the "MC" labeling from all the lenses after it was to be assumed. Two versions, three front ring labels.

Mine is sans "MC".

  . . .
The rest of his review is pretty solid. I agree that F8 is the sweet spot
with this lens.

His concerns about vignetting and distortion seem overblown. I guess he doesn't have PTLens, which will correct both at once.

Review Reviewed Moose