Re: [OM] IMG: Abandoned Grocery Cart

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Abandoned Grocery Cart
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 14:00:48 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Okay, then there was something the matter with the URL I provided
originally.  With that crummy 3MP flip phone camera it's a bit difficult to
make out the shopping cart.  It shows up in the photo as a small grey blur near
dead centre.

     My disappointment in not being able to take a decent photo when these
opportunities arise has finally given me the needed motivation to carry my
cycling E-500 with me whenever I venture out on a long ride.  I may be visiting
a bike path in Mesa tomorrow that I only recently went to the trouble of
finding.  It turned out to be a mile-long butterfly garden.

>https://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/37161273493/in/photostream/lightbox/
>
><https://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/37161273493/in/photostream/lightbox/>
>
>says it’s already the largest size
>
>Apart from a blue sky above a meadow I can’t figure out what’s featured in the
>photo …
>
>Sorry :-(

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson