[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 40: my sister comes to visit

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 40: my sister comes to visit
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 20:15:45 +0200
The first week of October was like summer (as was the second week, actually),
so it was good timing that my sister and brother-in-law arrived for their
annual visit on the 1st. They live in Poland where by now autumn is in full
swing.

I took a couple of days off to be with them, so there are images from some of
the places they like—the beach, Hostal Maruja, the Mercado Central, the
villages in the mountains. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1994

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain