Re: [OM] 3D Printing OT

Subject: Re: [OM] 3D Printing OT
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 12:51:52 -0400
  Interesting, John. Last time I was visiting my In-Laws, my brother-in-law
took me on a tour of his place of work (big company that makes aerospace
parts). Along with the usual computer driven milling machines, they are
using 3D printers that actually squirt droplets of molten metal to craft
parts. Fascinating to watch. Unfortunately I wasn't allowed to photograph.

Charlie