[OM] Nathan's PAD 9/10/2017: a lovely young lady serving beer

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 9/10/2017: a lovely young lady serving beer
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 07:39:01 +0200
Monday was a public holiday in our part of Spain, Día de la Comunidad
Valenciana. We had planned to be cultural and see a big exhibit about the Maya
at the archeological museum of Alicante, which had free entry that day. But
when we arrived, we saw a huge queue of likewise culturally minded people. So
instead we drove to the Plaza del Puerto in the centre to visit the craft beer
festival taking place there. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise that we
arrived much earlier than planned—we would never have gotten a table if we had
gone to the museum first. In any event, the beer was excellent, I made several
new discoveries, and I photographed this lovely señorita working at one of the
stands:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-MgvFwT2/A

A nice liquid lunch ensued.

Cheers,