[OM] FS - Fuji 100-400mm and TC 1.4 UK listees only for now

Subject: [OM] FS - Fuji 100-400mm and TC 1.4 UK listees only for now
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 16:27:28 +0200
Hi All,

I picked up the panasonic 100-400 and an OM M5.2 to try my hand mainly at macro (enabled by the results I see from moose) so although I will keep Fuji cameras for my main work I will no longer need my Fuji 100-400 which I am willing to sell at an attractive price compared to UK. I will be on holiday in the UK from Sunday so I can post next week so if any UK listees are interested contact me off list, I will deal on a first come first served basis, I don't have time to ship elsewhere but I can pack it in with the original box and bring it to the UK if there is any interest.

Lens is in good condition - TC I bought 2nd hand and has some marking on the release button - glass on both is perfect

Cheers IanW