Re: [OM] IMG: Portuguese Landscape

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Portuguese Landscape
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 16:48:27 -0400
Actually, this one has nothing done to it except Auto tones, Auto adjust with a
little boost to highlights and shadows. I tried to fix just the blues in the
sky but could not get them any better than the original Kodachrome scan.  I've
found that with skies and extremes like the white arch, the presets and Nik
filters just don't work.

Thanks!!

Tina

Sent from my iPhone