[OM] Anticipated Obituary

Subject: [OM] Anticipated Obituary
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 13:51:55 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Darn. Jerry Lewis has died of natural causes at the age of 91. I just
watched an episode of his TV show this morning. Of all the movies he made, my
favourite remains "Geisha Boy" as it combined his nutty comedy, serious
sensitivity, and featured Sessue Hayakawa (Colonel Saito from "Bridge On the
River Kwai"), who had a model of the bridge in his water garden.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40994864

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson