Re: [OM] flat bed scanner app for an iPad

Subject: Re: [OM] flat bed scanner app for an iPad
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 10:55:08 +0200
Thanks Chris, I guess the problem with integration is that it is encrypted and that would need to be added into the apps, which is probably why I can't find any webdav access for it, I have recently spotted cloudme but its quite expensive and little protection for data on the servers although in transit it uses https and is based in Europe

IanW