Re: [OM] News flash

Subject: Re: [OM] News flash
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 18:08:12 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
     Interesting little critter.  Costs US$85 by itself, US$130 when bundled
with a transmitter.  I had been interested in the Canon 540 for a while, but it
was large, heavy, and expensive.  A simple Yinyan CY-20 with a tilt head for
less than $20 turned out to be useful, more so than an Olympus T-20.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=yinyan+%22CY-20%22&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=85285&_sargn=-1%26saslc%3D1&_salic=1&_sop=15&_dmd=1&_ipg=200

>Some 3rd party flashes for the petite mirrorless bodies look very
>attractive.  This guy is only a tad over 80 bucks and has built in
>wireless transmitter and receiver--does HSS too!
>
>http://www.godox.com/EN/Products_Mini_Camera_Flash_TT350o.html

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson