Re: [OM] OT: American Refugees in Canada

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: American Refugees in Canada
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 11:04:42 -0300
They will both be back in SC within five years. Notice that they both wished to retain their US citizenship.

jh

On 2017-08-10 10:30 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
      It's in the US & Canada section:

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-40855318/fleeing-trump-couple-leaving-the-carolinas-for-canada

  That article is of interest to me, but couldn't find it when I searched
BBC site.

      Oddly, just yesterday the BBC here had an article about an American
family who emigrated from Charleston, SC to Halifax, NS.  Seafood should be
cheap, eh?

Chris

      - Hunter S. Thompson