Re: [OM] OM10D

Subject: Re: [OM] OM10D
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 15:38:31 +0100
Well it took a while (waiting for Amazon to let me down with delayed
delivery) but her camera arrived this morning!
Very impressive already!  BUT - the mean so-and-so's at Olympus don't
include any sort of strap with it, and it deserves something slender and
feminine - not the chunky old thing she had on her Nikon.
Anyone got a spare Oly one? (I think they still include them with more
expensive models)
Thanks in advance
Jez (in UK)

p.s. Also need a recommendation for a small soft bag/purse for the camera
with its pancake zoom fitted.  Ideas?