Re: [OM] Idyll - Before the Fall

Subject: Re: [OM] Idyll - Before the Fall
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2017 23:10:59 -0700
VM writes:

<<<I have the Oly one (which actually lives on the Panny 12-32 on my Oly
Air-01.)

Wow, that gizmo really fits the Panny 12-32

The cap looks like it was made for the lens; perfect fit and excellent cosmetic
match

  with no vignetting or anything?

Certainly nothing easily seen. I'll try to take a couple of test shots tomorrow.

I saw the air A01 at your house I think but did not remember the cool
adaptation of that lens cap.

It was at Myers & Chang. We played a bit with it, I took your pic, you mine . .
.

Seems like a perfect match.

Indeed, tiny Oly body, sans IS, tiny Panny lens, with IS, clever Oly auto lens
cap.

The amazon one is a Chinese knock-off but may be fine for this thing.  I put
filters on now and again but no biggie given the overall excellent convenience.

It just screws on and off like a filter. They also make a 40.5 mm version, but,
alas, no 46 mm version for the 35-100.

Peek a Boo Moose