[OM] Nathan's PAD 5/7/2017: training with Claire Doole

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/7/2017: training with Claire Doole
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 06:46:44 +0200
Claire Doole is a former BBC correspondent who now runs a communications
consultancy:
http://www.doolecommunications.com/the-team/claire-doole/

Last week I and a few colleagues had an intensive 2-day course in moderating
panel discussions, delivered by her in our office. It was very hands on, and
there were several sessions of recording us and then analysing the results.
This is what is going on here—obviously, everyone involved had some fun as well:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-2WhgD3C/A

From speaking with Claire during a break, I realised that I must have listened
to her on BBC World Service many times during the late 1990s and early 2000s.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain