Re: [OM] IMG: (East) Berlin

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: (East) Berlin
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 12:23:36 +0100
It looks like a very interesting place, Nathan (of course, I suppose).  I
really like Germany and we must visit again before too long, to include Berlin.
 Perhaps we’ll make a long trek with our caravan when I finally retire in a
year or so.

I read the sad story of Max Matschke and his boyfriend, but why does it say
“flucht in den tod”, which Google translates as “cursed in death”?

Chris