Re: [OM] IMG: Current Attractions

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Current Attractions
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 19:18:05 +0100
I first saw one of the newer models today, Jim, and it is very pretty!

There is more power around, that’s for sure.  My lovely BMW X1 still has only
184hp from a 2 litre engine, helped by a twin-scroll turbocharger; but that’s
enough for an enjoyable yet economical ride as well as the ability to tow a 1.5
tonne caravan.

Chris