Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 21/6/2017: five from Berlin

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 21/6/2017: five from Berlin
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 07:08:07 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     We have such a project here in Mesa, wher the city decided to construct a
street-level bike path with a raised island between the bikes and the vehicles.
 It's an interesting approach where the single bike path is bi-directional,
rather than having a pair of one-way paths on either side of the street.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/34482125321/in/dateposted-public/

     They made this for the purpose of providing a cycling path between two
major baseball spring training stadiums, one of which is for the Chicago Cubs.

http://mesaaz.gov/business/engineering/stadium-connector

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson