Re: [OM] Thoughts on locations

Subject: Re: [OM] Thoughts on locations
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 18:05:34 -0700
On 6/13/2017 4:31 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
Follow your bliss.

Much what I was about to say.

Step back from the details, disengage the endless analysis, just for a few moments. Relax, take some deep, slow breaths. Imagine each alternative from a distance, as an abstract gestalt, not the details. Choose the one that sparks joy at the prospect. Not joy at some imagined future, joy felt in the body now.

If none have any such affect, there is another alternative that your intense focus on the metrics has ignored. Consider widening your horizon of possibilities.

On your death bed #1 likely will be meaningless.

Not just likely so . . .

As I try to tell my kids, and others who may be foolish enough to give me the opportunity, "You are not in a position where you can make a mistake." All imagined futures are unrelated to what will actually happen. The actual future is what it is, then, not an alternative to some other outcome.

Bliss, Heart, Joy - doing what feels good/right is never a mistake.

J. Moose