Re: [OM] If Cats Had Guns

Subject: Re: [OM] If Cats Had Guns
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2017 02:43:32 -0400
Yes, cats are much more murderous than any people.

My grandpa¹s cat, Molly, killed more than 9000 small animals during her 19
year life. She killed everything. Mice, Rats, Chipmunks, Rabbits, Moles,
Snakes. She killed at least two Rattlesnakes that we know of!

One time, I was visiting my grandparents, and they had their big dog in a
cage. I caught the cat standing on the top of the cage, reaching through
the bars to try to claw the dog¹s face up! She wasn¹t just mean, she was
evil. She knew it was wrong because when I walked into the room, she froze
and looked at me with a look in her eyes that said: ³Oh Shit! I got
caught!² Her paw was still in the cage and her claws were out!

About a week later she did it again, with more success. The dog had to go
to the vet to be stitched up. Grandpa tolerated her because he was scared
of snakes, and she killed snakes. He did get get rid of the dog cage after
that, and Molly was a little nicer to the dog since he could fight back
then.

I would not want Molly to have access to guns. She was dangerous enough
with the built-in weapons she was born with.

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=1186  <--- picture
of Molly. Since this is a Photo list.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 6/7/17, 2:08 AM, "olympus on behalf of Bill Pearce"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf