Re: [OM] WTB/WTT 180mm enlarger lens

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB/WTT 180mm enlarger lens
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017 22:05:39 -0700
On 6/3/2017 9:18 AM, Bill Barber via olympus wrote:
Moose, i'm on the road and trying to sort out new tablet. Is the 210 so
designed as an enlarged lens? Any idea what tread size? BB that should have
been 210 sk

All enlarger lenses. With more recall effort, I think the prototype used 105, 180 and 240 mm Schneiders, later changed to 105, 150 and 210 mm Rodenstocks. I ended up with one of each. All I have to do is figure out where they are, and I can answer with more accuracy and give thread size.

Memory Mysteries Moose