Re: [OM] Charging gizmos for trip

Subject: Re: [OM] Charging gizmos for trip
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 05:38:22 -0400
This most recent trip to Scotland we had three UK adapters with USB ports and
one cigarette lighter charger for the car and phone-as-gps. Sorry, sat nav. <g>

I don't know what gps you're using, but my phone has Co-Pilot installed, one
for the UK, one for US. It has been excellent, and allowed me to leave the
Garmin, now woefully outdated, at home. It uses just enough cellular data to
get you located, and then internal maps and gps take over. No cell service
required. (I bought a $40 Verizon package that gave me 100 minutes, 100 texts,
and 100 mb of data. Worked out just fine.)

We kept two iPhones, one iPad, and only Sony camera charged, no problem.

--Bob