Re: [OM] Darkroom heads up

Subject: Re: [OM] Darkroom heads up
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 16:41:38 -0500
Yes, it includes shipping and standard Bill Barber style guarantees.

Other than the huge/heavy items, let me know if any smaller doodads
(grain magnifier, dry chemicals, paper, contrast grade filters,
enlarger lenses) interest you and I'll gift wrap them in.

I think the price for the two items is fairish.  I will include the
two modified power strips so you don't have to put EIC connectors on
the enlargers. And of course, hints and tips on usage so you don't
have to brutalize your MFA braincells to read the manuals. :)

BTW, the enlarger lenses include:
Schneider-Kreuznach Componon 150mm 5.6
Computar dL 105mm 4.5
Durst Neonon 80mm 5.6
Beleler Color Pro 50mm 2.8
Some other mystery meat out in a box in the garage.

I also have a couple print dryers! You know, the ones with the
polished metal surface. One of them is an automatic one where you
squeegie-roll the prints on and they automatically pop off on their
own. the other is the two-sided flat one that reminds me of a griddle.

Ken

Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.zone-10.com