Re: [OM] IBIS vs. IBIS It's only a dream.

Subject: Re: [OM] IBIS vs. IBIS It's only a dream.
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 22:17:58 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Curiously the A7RII manual says to totally turn off the EFC for non-system
lenses.  I know I posted this before but it seems the uneven exposure issue is
more severe at high SS for non-system lenses.
The explanation is here:

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/56328210

In practice does not seem to be an issue at <1/1000 sec.
The A7 has particularly high sensor flare causing issues with night shots.
Had I known the next incarnation in the series would be an A9, would  almost
surely have tried the A7RII.
Would be interested in any of Frank's observation of the OMZ lenses on this cam
especially corner performance of the wide angles.

Mike