Re: [OM] Absolutely OT, electronic ballast question

Subject: Re: [OM] Absolutely OT, electronic ballast question
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 08:09:48 +0800
Thanks for Mike, Jim, Chris B, Wayne, Jez and all for watching and the kind comments.

Not only with good bokeh, OM 100/2 gives very sharp images. It is a bit long on MFT but just fine for this event.

I used to take my OM 180/2.8 and 5D II for this event but my young son took the 5D II with him to NY (he is studying Ph.D. in Statistics there) so I don't have any FF digital with me now.

C.H.Ling