Re: [OM] IMG: An Experiment

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: An Experiment
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 06:41:35 +0100
That worked, Jim, and I like the action of your great-grandson, whether or not
he hit it :-)

I’m going to get a couple of ND filters; if I buy ø52 and ø58 sizes that will
fit several of my Fuji lenses.  But which strength to buy?  Your 8-stop filter
looks good, but what do terms like ND500 or ND32 mean?

Chris